An important message regarding COVID-19
We are here for you and accepting emergency visits
Your oral care is our number one priority and if you or your family member has a dental emergency, we are here for you.
If this is an emergency, please call us so we can actively address your needs.
At this time, we are not treating patients for any elective procedures.
If you have any cold/ flu symptoms, have body temperature of above 37.5, have been in contact with a Covid-19 patient, we would virtually assess your dental emergency and ask you not to visit our office.
Our practice undertakes strict infection prevention and control measures, and we strongly believe that with sufficient protective measures in place, a dental practice represents a safe and low-risk environment for our patients.
For all patient visits, we:
- Perform a risk assessment and screen all patients in advance of the appointment and upon arrival at the clinic. Temperature of patients will be taken on the day of dental visit.
- We observe meticulous hand hygiene practices.
- Wear appropriate personal protective equipment during the appointment and interactions with patients and their environment, such as gloves, mask, eye protection, and gowns, as required
- We have the advantage of practicing in a spacious office. As such, patients appointments are organized to allow sufficient time to disinfect each operatory thoroughly before the room is used again.
- Use of Extra oral Elephant suction with HEPA filters and UVC filter to clear the aerosols from the ops.
Between patient visits, we:
Clean, disinfect and sterilize all instruments.
Double wipe all operatory surfaces with industry standard disinfectant. We have further increased the disinfection practices by spraying the rooms with HOCL that is known to be effective against Covid-19. Again, we scatter patients to let HOCL take effect.
In the reception area, we:
- Disinfect all counters and surfaces between patient visits.
Observe social distancing. Only one patient is allowed in the reception area at one time.
We keenly recognize our shared obligation and duty to minimize the spread of COVID-19 and to protect the health and well-being of our patients, staff and the broader community.